Omega Delta Youth Baseball and Softball League provides regular season baseball and softball from April until the end of July. Every player that signs up plays in every game.
Please join us for another great season of baseball and softball at Hoyne Park
PMI Photography will be present on Sunday, July 18 at Hoyne Park for Omega Delta Youth Baseball & Softball Picture Day. No one is obligated to purchase pictures, but it would be great if ALL players are present for their Team Picture.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled picture time to help expedite the process. If you don’t know your scheduled picture time, please check with your Coach. Props will not be provided on picture day. With that being said, please make sure your athlete provides their own.
We kindly ask that all families/coaches/athletes wear face coverings while on picture day premises. Of course, the coaches and athletes will be able to remove their face coverings prior to their pictures being taken.
This year PMI will ONLY accept online payments. Orders must be submitted prior to or on Picture Day to avoid a service fee by PMI Photography.
- To pay online www.pmiphoto.com
- Picture Day Code: 18190
Our annual Omega Delta Classic is back! Open to all In-house All-Star Teams in 8U, 10U, 12U baseball and for the first time 10U Softball.
No Full or Part-time travel teams. Individual Championship and 2nd Place Trophies Awarded. Free tournament T-shirt to all participants. Guaranteed 3 game minimum. Hitting Contest (2 players per team). Home Run Race (2 players per team). MVP medals awarded after each game. Play-by-play announcer for all games. Full-service concession stand (no coolers please).
8U – August 6th to 8th
10U – August 13th to 15th
12U – August 20th to 22nd
10U Softball – August 27th to 29th
2021 Season at Hoyne Park
Baseball/Softball is a naturally socially distant sport. We will follow the CDC, State and City guidelines and will adjust accordingly to any recommended changes. We remain cautious of the threat from COVID-19. To help protect everyone throughout the season we ask everyone adhere to the following guidelines when attending games and practices:
- Players, Coaches and Spectators who are sick or exhibit symptoms of illness should stay home.
- Personal contact with players should be limited. No high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc. At the end of the game players will line up along the baseline and tip their hats to the opposing team as a show of good sportsmanship.
- Players should bring their own drinks which should be clearly labeled with their name.
- Team snacks should be sealed prepackaged items that are distributed after the game in an open area away from the dugouts.
- Face coverings are not required while on the field during game play and recommended when sitting on the bench.
- Players should remain six feet apart while on the bench and dugouts should be limited to the next five batters in the line up.
- Parents/Spectators should watch the game from the outfield foul territory and maintain social distance from other families. Parents/Spectators are also encouraged to wear face coverings when moving around the park.
- Parents should provide personal hand sanitizer to their players which should be used frequently between innings.
- Families are encouraged to disperse from the park immediately after practices and games.
- Players are encouraged to use their own personal batting gloves to minimize direct contact with shared bats.
- When possible, players are encouraged to obtain their own personal helmets to minimize the need to share equipment. The league has a handful of helmets available for purchase while supplies last. Those interested should email email@example.com to reserve a helmet.
2021 Upcoming Events
|All-Star Day||TBA||Hoyne Park|
|Picture Day||TBA||Hoyne Park|
|6:05 p.m.||Ozinga Field|