Omega Delta Youth Baseball and Softball League provides regular season baseball and softball from April until the end of July. Every player that signs up plays in every game.
Please join us for another great season of baseball and softball at Hoyne Park
We are still taking Registrations for our 2020 Baseball and Softball Season at Hoyne Park. For more information, please click in the link below.
The best part of the baseball season is here! Picture Day is this coming Sunday, July 26. Get your kids ready for the yearly unforgettable pictures in their uniform. Practice those smiles.
Due to Covid-19, this year all players are required to bring their own baseball gloves for their pictures. PMI Photography will not be able to provide any props. No baseball bats will be allowed. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
You may pay with cash (PMI staff will not carry change) or check on Picture Day. Online payment is strongly preferred. Orders must be made by the end of Sunday, July 26. Any orders after July 26 will incur a fee.
Sunday, July 26
Picture Day Code: 17784
Time: Please confirm time with your Child’s Coach
2020 Season at Hoyne Park
Now in our second week of baseball & softball, we would like to thank all of the coaches, players and supporters for making the 2020 season a reality. It is still early in the season and we remain cautious of the threat from COVID-19. To help protect everyone throughout the season we ask everyone adhere to the following guidelines when attending games and practices:
- Players, Coaches and Spectators who are sick or exhibit symptoms of illness should stay home.
- Personal contact with players should be limited. No high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc. At the end of the game players will line up along the baseline and tip their hats to the opposing team as a show of good sportsmanship.
- Players should bring their own drinks which should be clearly labeled with their name.
- Team snacks should be sealed prepackaged items that are distributed after the game in an open area away from the dugouts.
- Face coverings are not required while on the field during game play and recommended when sitting on the bench.
- Players should remain six feet apart while on the bench and dugouts should be limited to the next five batters in the line up.
- Parents/Spectators should watch the game from the outfield foul territory and maintain social distance from other families. Parents/Spectators are also encouraged to wear face coverings when moving around the park.
- Parents should provide personal hand sanitizer to their players which should be used frequently between innings.
- Families are encouraged to disperse from the park immediately after practices and games.
- Players are encouraged to use their own personal batting gloves to minimize direct contact with shared bats.
- When possible, players are encouraged to obtain their own personal helmets to minimize the need to share equipment. The league has a handful of helmets available for purchase for $5 while supplies last. Those interested should email email@example.com to reserve a helmet.
2020 Upcoming Events
|Picture Day||TBA||Hoyne Park|
|All Star Day||TBA||Hoyne Park|