Omega Delta Youth Baseball and Softball League provides regular season baseball and softball from April until the end of July. Every player that signs up plays in every game.
Please join us for another great season of baseball and softball at Hoyne Park
FAMILY FUN WEEKEND
Join us this weekend for some Family Fun!
Saturday, March 06: Family Painting Party
Sunday, March 07: Sunday FUN-DAY
Text Danny for your reservations at (773) 851-2213
Advanced Reservations Required!
Opening Day is May 08*
|Girls Softball 10U
|Girls Softball 13U
|Girls Softball 16U
Additional discounts available to families with multiple children.
Registration fees include: full uniform, Awards Picnic, award, approximately 15 games, ticket to a Minor League Baseball/Professional Softball game, Opening Day & All Star festivities, & much more!
**Each Family is responsible for a $50 service hour deposit, which will be returned upon completion of five (5) hours of service to the league
*Opening Day is Tentative. May change due to health department policies.
To Register simply fill out the attached registration form using Adobe Acrobat. Click the “Tools” tab at the top of the page and then select “Fill & Sign”. Complete each field with all of the necessary information and send the completed forms to email@example.com.
Payment can be made via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Omega Delta Youth Baseball & Softball League
3429 S. Leavitt
Chicago, IL 60608
2021 Season at Hoyne Park
We would like to thank all of the coaches, players and supporters for making the 2020 season a reality. We remain cautious of the threat from COVID-19. To help protect everyone throughout the season we ask everyone adhere to the following guidelines when attending games and practices:
- Players, Coaches and Spectators who are sick or exhibit symptoms of illness should stay home.
- Personal contact with players should be limited. No high fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc. At the end of the game players will line up along the baseline and tip their hats to the opposing team as a show of good sportsmanship.
- Players should bring their own drinks which should be clearly labeled with their name.
- Team snacks should be sealed prepackaged items that are distributed after the game in an open area away from the dugouts.
- Face coverings are not required while on the field during game play and recommended when sitting on the bench.
- Players should remain six feet apart while on the bench and dugouts should be limited to the next five batters in the line up.
- Parents/Spectators should watch the game from the outfield foul territory and maintain social distance from other families. Parents/Spectators are also encouraged to wear face coverings when moving around the park.
- Parents should provide personal hand sanitizer to their players which should be used frequently between innings.
- Families are encouraged to disperse from the park immediately after practices and games.
- Players are encouraged to use their own personal batting gloves to minimize direct contact with shared bats.
- When possible, players are encouraged to obtain their own personal helmets to minimize the need to share equipment. The league has a handful of helmets available for purchase for $5 while supplies last. Those interested should email email@example.com to reserve a helmet.
2021 Upcoming Events